AI Solutions for Surveillance Systems: A Programmer’s Take
Join us on –
Date & time: 10th Feb 2022, at 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM IST
Artificial intelligence (AI) – powered video analytics is at the forefront of surveillance applications. With billions of cameras being deployed, it is revolutionizing the ability to mine data, enabling real-time, fast, and precise decision-making.
This webinar provides insights and a demonstration of PathPartner’s next-gen Surveillance Analytics Tool (SAT) Platform that can help you develop AI-enabled analytics solutions.
- Learn about the ease of deployment, SAT AI Architecture and Models.
- Explore advancements in high-value applications developed with 2D, 3D inputs from camera and lidar sensor devices.
- How AI models can be trained for specific applications integrated with the SAT framework?
- Demo video use-cases on object detection, Fire and smoke detection, People counting, and more
Who should attend?
- Career aspirants looking for role in AI and Vision.
- Engineering leaders, Technical Managers, Product Managers, AI & Camera professionals, Solution and technology architects developing vision-based solutions.
About the Speaker
Abhilash SK is a Technical Lead at PathPartner, develops and designs production-grade algorithms for AI and Computer vision-based applications.
He has received his MTech in Electronics and Communications from the University Visveshwaraya College of Engineering (UVCE), Bangalore. Abhilash has published journals in top AI conferences and has a patent to his credits.
His work focuses on ADAS, Surveillance analytics system and building unified agnostic-based computer vision frameworks. His contribution to the architecture and algorithm design at PathPartner has been vital.