Multimedia codecs is one of the major technology nodes in digital audio and video applications. Good quality, efficient and robust digital video compression and decompression algorithms are crucial components of modern-day video communication systems. Sectors such as Broadcast industry and Video Surveillance have been relying heavily on codecs for their application requirements.
We specialize in design,development and testing of contemporary multimedia codecs to address the performance requirements and power constraints for multimedia applications.
Video and image codecs
- Video Codecs: H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC/MVC/SVC), VP8/9, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VC-1, RV8/9/10, H.263, MJPEG
- Image Codecs: JPEG, JPEG2000, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Advanced features: Error robustness, resilience and concealment, scalable, multi-view, deblocking, deringing, deinterlacing, noise removal, Resolution scaling, Color space conversion and Video stabilization
- Architectures: Multi-core ARM and DSP, GPUs and Media accelerators
Audio and Speech codecs
- Audio Codes: AAC-LC, eAAC+, Dolby Codecs, Opus, SILK, MP3, WMA, EAC3, Ogg-vorbis.
- Speech Codecs: AMR-NB/WB, QCELP, EVRC.
- Advanced features: Echo cancellation, Surround sound
- Certifications: Dolby Certifications
- Architectures: DSP, ARM.
The PathPartner Advantage
We are vertical agnostic and we take projects across the whole multimedia spectrum. We expertise in optimizing codecs on 32 to 48 DSP/CPU cores.