As the density of logic in a hardware increases, so does the complexity in its functionalities. The changing hardware environment poses challenges for designing and development of products for highly differentiated user, user groups and industries.
New technologies and products demand modular hardware design at a low cost and a quick turnaround time with lesser hardware spins. To build high-end products that match users’ growing, varying requirements, OEMs tend to purchase end to end system design with custom modules, components and ready-to-use hardware. Designing complex boards requires more than just engineering expertise. It is through customized, innovative solutions that businesses can leverage a competitive edge.
PathPartner offers end-to-end system design services for complex SoCs based devices. We offer design, development, prototyping, verification and manufacturing of complex hardware systems.
Our hardware design service offerings include:
- BOM optimized designs
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Test (DFT)
- Component selection and sourcing
- PCB Design, fabrication and assembly
- Prototype design for
- Host processor, media processor, low power microcontroller
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet
- Storage: MMC, SD Card, SATA
- Video & Camera : Analog and Digital camera, HDMI, MIPI/CSI, Parallel interface
- Display: Analog video, HDMI, LVDS, MIPI/DSI Interface
- Sensors: Touch
- Custom logic implanted in FPGA
In addition, we offer software integration services such as BSP, firmware, middleware, video & audio codecs, UI and applications.
The PathPartner Advantage
We have been a trusted partner to our clients and nourished a longstanding relationship with the embedded community over the years. We can offer you the following services in collaboration with our partners:
- Mechanical design
- Casing design and fabrication
- Prototype, assembly, low volume and bulk manufacturing
- Pre-certification and certification tests: EMI, EMC, FCC, CE, UL