The application of camera modules has moved way beyond its traditional use as a mere component of a still camera to various applications such as machine vision, medical imaging, and scientific research. The shift towards CMOS image sensors has made it possible to achieve higher resolution at lower costs. System developers are looking for plug-and-play designs that work on different platforms like Windows, Linux & Jetson TX1/TX2, where they need not develop custom Hardware and software. PathPartner offers a range of off-the-shelf plug-n-play camera modules as well as custom developed camera modules suitable for your requirement.
Our off-the-shelf camera modules come with MIPI or USB interface and can be interfaced to processors such as Snapdragon 820, Jetson TX1/TX2, i.MX, OMAP, and other linux/windows/android based systems. We provide drivers for linux, windows and android for integration with these camera modules.
The team at PathPartner leverages the capabilities in camera sensor technology, camera-tuning, camera hardware design capability and algorithm development to design state of the art camera modules and as well imaging software for your various needs. Some of the areas where camera modules can be used are:
- High speed capturing and processing for industrial inspection and other machine vision applications
- High resolution for augmented reality
- Document scanning
- Head mount displays
- People counting, Object classification and Object detection for surveillance applications
- Obstacle avoidance, Depth sensing, Mapping
- Factory automation, logistics and security in industrial space
- Bin picking, 3D object location and identification