10.5 MP 3D Stereo camera module
The application of camera modules has moved way beyond its traditional use as a mere component of a still camera to various applications such as machine vision, medical imaging and scientific research. Leveraging the capabilities in camera sensor technology, camera-tuning, camera hardware design capability and algorithm
development, PathPartner’s 3D Stereo Camera on SnapDragon 820 is designed to enable your machine to see like a human eye in three dimensions like a human eye.
- Stereo Camera will be designed using two OV10823 1/2.6” 10.5Mp Digital Image Sensor from Ominivision
- Output formats supported by OV10823 sensor is 10-bit Raw RGB data and DPCM 10-8 Compression.
- Baseline of stereo camera should be 60mm
- Lens – EVETAR 1/2.5” inchM12 based (M125B02620WM12)
- Lens Focal Length: 2.0 mm
- Lens Resolution: Megapixel Lens
- FOV : 160° diagonally max
- IR Cut Filter: Inbuilt 650nm IR Cut filter
- Chief Ray angle: 16.4 mm maximum
- IRIS: Fixed/Manual
- Lens Mount: M12
- Lens Holder – Evetar M12 lens holder(A02-026)
- 10.5MP (4320 × 2432) Resolution (individual sensor output)
- Camera will be interfaced with Dragon board 820 Carrier board through four lanes of MIPI interface connectors to control Auto exposure and 3D reconstruction algorithms
- Frame synchronization between two image sensors done using FSIN pin of image sensor by triggering through snapdragon 820 GPIO pins
- ROHS Complaint
- Board Size is 100 mm x 40 mm
- Input Power to the device is 3.3V/5V power is received through MIPI connectors.