PathPartner Technology, a leading provider of embedded design services and solutions, will be at Electronica 2016 at Munich, Germany. PathPartner will be at Hall A6 - Automotive Zone, Stand # A09 demonstrating their latest solutions like In-Vehicle Infotainment, Driver Monitoring, Pedestrian Detection, HDR Imaging and Stereo camera based depth map algorithms, Machine Vision Camera module, and HEVC Decoder on FPGA .
RamKishor Korada, Co-founder and Marketing & Sales Head of PathPartner, said, “We have been providing design services to OEMs and Semiconductor companies for a decade now. Our extensive experience in vision algorithms, processor architectures, multimedia systems and system level performance tuning enables us to offer differentiating services and products to customers in autonomous car, connected camera, and robotics markets.”
The demonstrations at Electronica consist of:
- Connectivity Technologies covering smartphone connectivity technologies such as MirrorLink.
- Driver Monitoring solution featuring driver drowsiness and eye gaze detection solution.
- Object Detection elaborating expertise in pedestrian and object detection for automotive and connected camera use cases.
- Computational Imaging Algorithms consisting of HDR Imaging and Stereoscopic camera based depth map for Automotive and smart camera use cases.
- Time of Flight Sensor Algorithm elaborating expertise in depth map optimization and use cases such as gesture recognition.
- HEVC Decoder on FPGA elaborating its expertise in multimedia codec and solutions.
About PathPartner Technology: Founded in 2006, PathPartner is based out of Bangalore, India and Fremont, California. PathPartner offers design, development and integration services in embedded multimedia technology to solve complex challenges for clients around the world. Licensable multimedia software products and proprietary IPs for vision and connectivity applications to run intelligent systems such as autonomous cars, action cameras, wearable devices, smartphones etc. are our forte.
PathPartner is dedicated towards creating next generation multimedia experience through technology‐driven execution and quality delivery for leading corporations across industries including automotive, semiconductor, broadcast, medical, cameras and surveillance.