Embedded Vision Summit
Date: May 21-24, 2018
Location: Santa Clara, California
Latest Innovations driven by advanced technologies are the real gamechangers of today. Come visit
us at one of the most coveted destination for such innovations – Embedded Vision Summit – and
acquaint yourself with our set of state-of- the-art offerings.
- Experience – first hand – our Driver Monitoring solution that provides reliable detection of
driver drowsiness and in-attention using a combination of advanced facial analysis
algorithms and deep learning models
- Get a closer look at some of our innovations in ADAS domain such as Traffic sign recognition
and Vision based object detection on high performance ADAS SoCs with vision accelerators
- Get introduced to our Machine Vision Camera Module specifically designed to operate under
low light circumstances and deliver unmatched acuity in the arenas of still and motion
- Listen to PathPartner’s Technical Insights on:
- Creating a Computationally Efficient Embedded CNN Face Recognizer
Speaker: Praveen G.B.
Technical Lead, PathPartner Technology
Praveen G.B. received his B.E. degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering
from Anna University, Chennai, India in 2011 and M.E. degree in Applied Electronics
from Anna University, Chennai, India in 2017. Currently he works as Technical Lead
with the ADAS team at PathPartner. His experience/research interests include
Video Compression & Signal Processing and using deep learning approaches for
Computer Vision problems.
- Understanding and Implementing Face Landmark Detection and Tracking
Speaker: Dr. Jayachandra Dakala
Technical Architect, PathPartner Technology Pvt Ltd, India
Dakala Jayachandra received the B.Tech degree in electronics and communications
engineering from NIT, Warangal, India in 2003 and received PhD in electrical and
electronic engineering from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in 2015.
Currently, he is heading the ADAS vision team at Path Partner Technology Pvt Ltd,
India. Broadly, his experience and research interests include 1-D and 2-D signal
representations and their application to solve computer vision problems.
- You can also meet our experts across segments such as Internet of Things (IoT), medical
devices domain, automotive and digital media to gain further insights into our offerings