Multi-channel Audio Verification on Qualcomm SA8155 ADP
Our customer – one of the leading providers of infotainment & consumer electronics devices – was looking to enable the multi-channel audio playback with 12/16 channel on the automotive platform (SA8155 ADP) using Dolby ATMOS decoder which was supposed to be used in next-gen IVI products.
For more than 15 years of experience, PathPartner has been involved in delivering the complete solution for digital media products on heterogeneous platforms including Snapdragon SA8155 designed for automotive use cases. Leveraging its expertise, PathPartner enabled multiple channel audio playback in the android audio pipeline, integrated the Dolby Atmos decoder in the Android StageFright, and verified the playback on A2B interfaces with SA8155 ADP.
This case study talks about our journey towards enabling multi-channel audio playback for an infotainment device which encompasses:
- Enabling multi-channel audio playback feature
- Integration of Dolby Atmos decoder
- Snapdragon SA8155 ADP with A2B interface
- Verification of multichannel audio playback on Qualcomm DSP
- Test cases to verify playback and decoding of integrated decoder
Download the case study now to learn more.