Complete Product Engineering for a Connected Surveillance Camera
Our client – a pioneer in smart surveillance solutions – was looking to develop the next generation of its connected surveillance camera. PathPartner offered complete product consultancy and engineering services, covering all stages of the product development life cycle spanning ideation, component selection, hardware design, software development, optimizations, product testing and production. Through its systematic product development process, PathPartner delivered enhanced camera features and performance while meeting the BoM, form-factor and timeline requirements.
PathPartner took the complete product ownership along with product certification, testing and delivered the prototype in 3 months, complete product in 6 months which resulted in the client achieving a 20% reduction in BoM and development cost.
This case study talks about:
- End to end product development challenges
- Complete hardware design to address key challenges like placing an embedded antenna
- Firmware development
- Low power mode development
- Cloud-based video streaming functionality & challenges
- Prototyping and product certification support
Download the case study to learn more.