April 24, 2017
Pathpartner is a design services and solutions provider, headquartered in Bangalore India & US (Fremont, CA) and sales presence across the world (multiple locations in US, Europe, South Korea and Taiwan).
Winner of NASSCOMM EMERGE 50 – 2010, PathPartner has been a Technology Company with approximately 200+ employees and offering software & hardware design services and licensing of software IP & systems solutions. The company is focused on multimedia centric embedded systems such as Mobile handset, Digital Home, Video Conferencing, Thin Client, Digital Video Surveillance, Machine Vision, Automotive Cision and Automotive Infotainment Pathpartner is specifically focused on niche multimedia technology such as video, audio & imaging and work spans across DSP algorithms, graphics, multimedia frameworks, application frameworks, operating systems (such as Linux, Android, WinCE etc), kernel, board support packages, device drivers and mobile applications. Specific example include camera sensors, 3D Video & Graphics, H.265, Machine Vision algorithms, Natural user Interface, Linux kernel and mobile applications to name a few. The company is deeply engaged into global embedded R&D ecosystem – early member of embedded vision alliance (an alliance of technology companies bringing vision capabilities to machines and devices around us), member of GENIVI (a global automotive infotainment alliance focusing on Linux based infotainment system) and member of Car Connectivity Consortium( a global consortium for integrating smartphones to car dash board) to name a few. The company is actively involved in several in house R&D to cater to emerging technologies and trends.
Customer base includes leading tier-1 semiconductor companies, smartphone and tablet OEMs, Consumer electronics & enterprise OEMs/ODMs and Operating System/Platform vendors across the globe
Job Code: SR_MA_WD
Experience: 3-7 Years
We are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic (Node.js), definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Creating website Design/templates, web designs.
- Responsive HTML, Multi browser compatibility.
- Website Development in CSS3 and HTML5
- Knowledge on Parsing JSON and XML parsing
- Hands on experience on Node js
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- File handling, Session management, Cache management (Cloud Boost) using Node js
- Should be aware of conversion between PSD vis-a-vis HTML
- Creative Designing skills
- Mongo DB Knowledge
- Good knowledge of front-end development framework such as Bootstrap, Angular, etc.
- Good understanding of Websites and Web applications
- Able to work in table-less design as well as table based designs
- Knowledge of debugging tools (firebug, Chrome & IE developer toolbar)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
Added Advantage Skills:
- Redis / CouchDB/ Elastic-Search/ VoltDb Knowledge
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS etc)
- Using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & browser based debuggers on a daily basis test web layouts.
- Preferred Knowledge on Cloud Services like AWS (S3 and EC2)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- CoffeeScript Knowledge
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node js (such as Express, StrongLoop etc )
- D3.js will added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Ubuntu Terminal Commands.