The prospective candidate will be part of Automotive Team focusing on developing robust high quality video encoders for automotive customers. The challenge is to develop proprietary encoders with maximum compression without compromising the quality of the automotive content.Required Experience:
Candidates must have development experience ranging from 2 to 10 years.
- Experience in implementing video standards based and/or proprietary Video codecs/algorithms
- Must have exposure and development experience in implementing at least one encoder (ideally H264 or HEVC) from scratch.
- Experience of development using Windows/Linux.
The prospective candidate will get opportunity to work in an automotive project with his expertise in video encoders.Responsibility:
The key responsibilities of the job would be to deliver and excel on the following fronts (not limited to):
- Design and development of proprietary video encoders,
- Work involves implementation of high quality video encoders and associated modules.
- Should be able to work independently and should know each and every modules of the video encoders
- Working on latest technology on automotive applications and video compression technology.
Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and CommunicationRequired Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Working knowledge of video encoders – H264,HEVC etc
- Software Processes, Configuration Management, Test Planning and Execution
- Exposure to multi-threaded, cache optimal designs of video codecs