Technical Leader - IOE
April 24, 2017
PathPartner is 10 years old Technology Company focused on multimedia/convergence centric embedded systems such as Mobile handset, Digital Home Media, Portable Navigation Device, Video surveillance etc.
Our business model includes Design Services, System Solutions and Software IP for next generation convergence products in the above verticals.
Our customer base includes leading tier-1 semiconductor companies, Wireless mobile handset and CE OEMs/ODMs, Operating System/Platform vendors across the globe.
Our current staff strength is about 200+. PathPartner was founded in 2006 by experienced management team of another highly successful Technology company in India.
Co-founders of PathPartner were part of the founding team of Emuzed (a pioneer in mobile multimedia) and have held senior management positions previously. Emuzed was founded in 2000 and acquired (one of the very few highly successful Tech acquisitions in India) by Flextronics International in 2005.
Needless to mention, we offer commensurate compensation that is better than many Tier-1 & 2 IT companies in Bangalore and promising career growth options to our employees.
Our company web site: www.pathpartnertech.com
Job Code: SR_IOE
Position: Technical Leader
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance/solutions for work completion. Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should have 6-10 years’ experience, passionate about technology and leadership experience in projects
- Responsible for complete implementation of Modules, feature improvements, integration and sub-system integration
- Work with next level engineers to guide them technically in accomplishing their day-to-day goals
- Transform high-level statements of product features into software design and implement it
- Should handle team’s delivery. Plan and track team engineer’s activity and progress
- Communicates with project manager on a frequent basis. Identifies tasks and issues that may have an impact on service levels or schedules. Provides realistic task and cost estimates.
- Expertise and hands-on experience in Micro-controller programming.
- Good in C and C++ programming.
- Should have sound knowledge in Hardware Design.
- Excellent Debugging and Problem solving skills
- Strong experience in Data structure and Algorithms.
- Experience in Medical domain or Medical and Industrial imaging will be a big plus
- Handle cross-functional teams in preparing system-level designs.