Software or Senior Software Engineer – Computer Vision
April 24, 2017
Pathpartner is a design services and solutions provider, headquartered in Bangalore India & US (Fremont, CA) and sales presence across the world (multiple locations in US, Europe, South Korea and Taiwan).
Winner of NASSCOMM EMERGE 50 – 2010, PathPartner has been a Technology Company with approximately 200+ employees and offering software & hardware design services and licensing of software IP & systems solutions. The company is focused on multimedia centric embedded systems such as Mobile handset, Digital Home, Video Conferencing, Thin Client, Digital Video Surveillance, Machine Vision, Automotive Cision and Automotive Infotainment Pathpartner is specifically focused on niche multimedia technology such as video, audio & imaging and work spans across DSP algorithms, graphics, multimedia frameworks, application frameworks, operating systems (such as Linux, Android, WinCE etc), kernel, board support packages, device drivers and mobile applications. Specific example include camera sensors, 3D Video & Graphics, H.265, Machine Vision algorithms, Natural user Interface, Linux kernel and mobile applications to name a few. The company is deeply engaged into global embedded R&D ecosystem – early member of embedded vision alliance (an alliance of technology companies bringing vision capabilities to machines and devices around us), member of GENIVI (a global automotive infotainment alliance focusing on Linux based infotainment system) and member of Car Connectivity Consortium (a global consortium for integrating smartphones to car dash board) to name a few. The company is actively involved in several in house R&D to cater to emerging technologies and trends.
Customer base includes leading tier-1 semiconductor companies, smartphone and tablet OEMs, Consumer electronics & enterprise OEMs/ODMs and Operating System/Platform vendors across the globe.
Job Code: SR_DSP_CV
Position: Software or Senior Software Engineer – Computer Vision
We are looking for engineers with hands-on experience (total experience between 2years to 6 years) in computer vision / image processing / video analytics algorithm development and implementation, preferably with understanding of embedded software design and implementation. The candidate shall have the following profile:
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing Computer Vision, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition algorithms.
- Working experience on different kinds of classifiers – SVM, Neural Network etc
- Strong Mathematical background.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++, preferably for embedded platforms.
- Proficiency in using OpenCV or similar Image Processing/Computer Vision libraries.
- Experience in developing and optimizing computer vision algorithms on embedded platforms with associated CPU, DSP and memory bandwidth limitations for real time performance requirements.
- Industry experience in software development for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
- Knowledge and experience in Computer Vision algorithms applicable for ADAS applications like Lane Departure Warning, Pedestrian detection, Drive Fatigue detection, Surround view/ vision and Night vision etc.
- Good communication, team, and presentation skills
- Experience with version control and change control tools.
The candidate should have BE/M.E/M.S/M.Tech/PhD degree in CSE/ECE with strong academic and industry background.