Job Title: Software Engineer
Number of Positions: 3
- Understanding the product requirements from PRD.
- Acquaint with the development and build tool chains to produce, compile and debug source code.
- Understand the customer requirements and convert them to functionality/performance requirements for system.
- Understanding the current architecture of the product and various tools involved.
- Documentation of the module/feature architecture, high level and low-level design decisions and approaches in respective documents.
- Firmware development in C++ programming language.
- Analysis and optimization of various video modules such as video encoders, video decoders etc. to improve video quality and video latency.
- Triaging video quality issues related to video bitrate, video encoders and video decoders and distributing them among team members.
- Debugging the video bitrate, video quality and video latency issues in the system.
- Collaborating with the team members to understand and fixing the current issues.
- Provide direction, technical expertise in multimedia and video analytical technologies during course of development by collaborating with various project teams across organization that are having similar product features.
- Code review, Debug and quick root cause analysis of critical issues.
- Unit level validation of the individual features/components, identification of defects and coding of necessary changes to make the features/components defect free.
- Guide QA team to design test cases to detect video quality issues.
Job Requirements: Required Bachelors or foreign equivalent CS, CA, CIS, Engineering (Any), MIS, or any related field + 5 years of experience in the job offered, Software Engineer, Consultant, Programmer Analyst, Manager or related field. Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.Location of work:
PathPartner Technology Inc. 48834 Kato Road, Suite #115A Fremont, CA 94538
To apply please send resumes to HR Manager, Pathpartner Technology, Inc. 48834 Kato Road, Suite #115A Fremont, CA 94538 or email resumes to email@example.com