PathPartner Technology, Inc., has openings for Senior Software Engineer in Fremont, CA:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Understand the product requirements from PRD.
- Understand the user experience requirements and convert them to functionality/ performance requirements for system.
- Define the requirements for simulators and test frameworks. Feasibility study for the system requirements in a given hardware.
- Collaborate with system architect to define system architecture. Design the communication models/protocols between various modules in the system.
- Acquire thorough understanding of various performance analyzing tools to tune the overall system performance and quality requirements.
- Acquaint with the development and build tool chains to produce, compile and debug source code.
- Design and development of C++ Radar Calibration Library for customized Radar System.
- Development and testing of low-level drivers for Radar Analog and Digital processing modules.
- On-chip debug for resolving critical software issues of Diagnostics and Signal Processing Libraries. Development of Radar Signal Processing algorithms on customized DSP Processor.
- VLIW SIMD DSP optimization of Radar Signal Processing Library.
- Design the communication models/protocols between frontend and backend modules.
- Design and development for next generation product to visualize the product behaviour on DSP processer.
- Engineer multi-chip design for Advanced Video encoder/Decoder. Research and Development of radar-based object detection algorithm.
- Feasibility analysis of graphical library frameworks based on the requirements. Firmware development in C and C++ programming languages.
- Optimization of C code on DSP processor to achieve real time performance.
- Provide direction, technical expertise in multimedia, video analytical technologies and Radar signal processing during course of development.
- Measure system throughput and define scope for improvements.
- Improve performance and throughput of the system and fine tune.
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate and sanity test end to end system features. Work closely with QA team to understand the reported issues and work to resolve them.
- Required Masters or foreign equivalent in CS, CIS, Engineering (Any), MIS, or any related field.
- Requires 1 year of experience in the job offered, Software Engineer, Consultant, Programmer Analyst, Technical Lead, Manager or related Field.
- Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
Location of Work: Fremont, CA .
To apply please send resumes to HR Manager, Pathpartner Technology, Inc. 48834 Kato Road, Suite #115A Fremont, CA 94538 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org