Senior Marketing Manager
April 24, 2017
Pathpartner is a design services and solutions provider, headquartered in Bangalore India & US (Fremont, CA) and sales presence across the world (multiple locations in US, Europe, South Korea and Taiwan).
Winner of NASSCOMM EMERGE 50 – 2010, PathPartner has been a Technology Company with Approximately 250 employees and offering software & hardware design services and licensing of software IP & systems solutions. The company is focused on multimedia centric embedded systems such as Mobile handset, Digital Home, Video Conferencing, Thin Client, Digital Video Surveillance, Machine Vision, Automotive Cision and Automotive Infotainment Pathpartner is specifically focused on niche Multimedia technology such as video, audio & imaging and work spans across DSP algorithms, graphics, Multimedia frameworks, application frameworks, operating systems (such as Linux, Android, WinCE etc), kernel, board support packages, device drivers and mobile applications. Specific example include Camera sensors, 3D Video & Graphics, H.265, Machine Vision algorithms, Natural user Interface, Linux Kernel and mobile applications to name a few. The company is deeply engaged into global embedded R&D ecosystem – early member of embedded vision alliance (an alliance of technology companies bringing vision capabilities to machines and devices around us), member of GENIVI (a global automotive infotainment alliance focusing on Linux based infotainment system) and member of Car Connectivity Consortium( a global consortium for integrating smartphones to car dash board) to name a few. The company is actively involved in several in house R&D to cater to emerging technologies and trends. Customer base includes leading tier-1 semiconductor companies, smartphone and tablet OEMs.
Position: Senior Marketing Manager
Qualification: Engineer and / or MBA with good educational background
- Minimum of 7 to 11 years of industry experience
- Person with 4 to 6 years of experience in doing marketing
- Ability to forecast in a dynamic fast changing market
- High level of Integrity
- Highly developed skill and expertise in Customer interaction, communication, negotiation and issue resolution.
- Strong marketing, business, financial and technical skills.
- Ability to think out of the box to deliver exponential growth, higher than the industry Growth
- Plans, organizes, leads and controls sales growth, long-term business relationships and customer satisfaction with a multi-layer focus
- Explore new markets, new applications and new customers that align with company strategy
- Use professional concepts, through knowledge of technology, solutions, and company procedures to achieve results.
- Assess the market and environment of customers and work through resources to formulate solutions
- Independently determine approaches and solutions to problems
- Role is to do marketing and business development for embedded design services. Targeted customers across the globe. The person has to travel as per the need.
- Primary responsibility is to increase visibility among target customers and generating qualified leads which eventually translates to revenue.
- Responsible for developing new clients and opportunities in addressable & new market segments outside India
- Device overall digital marketing strategy, effective utilization of social media, creating collaterals, managing trade shows
- Research and build knowledge on specific issues impacting industry & analyse trends
- Requires having in-depth understanding of industry and market conditions.
- Set goals and objectives based on evaluation of account or industry potential or marketing program plans for specific products and/or industries
- Would need to closely engage with Product line (PL) representatives to develop revenue growth strategy for the individual PLs
- Liaison with industry platforms to build relationships and gain knowledge on specifics policies driving the business scenarios
- The individual will also be responsible for people management activities for the team reporting to him/her Responsible for developing, establishing, and on-going relationships between the company, strategic partners and customers. Provides business opportunity analysis, assesses potential markets,and develops projects for use in new marketing initiatives