Position: Global Sales & Business Development Manager
Job location: East Coast USA
- Engineer and / or MBA with good educational background
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of industry experience doing BD/marketing/sales for embedded market
- Ability to forecast in a dynamic fast changing market
- High level of Integrity
- Highly developed skill and expertise in Customer interaction, communication, negotiation and issue resolution
- Strong business, financial and technical skills - demonstrated sales and operations success
- Ability to think out of the box to deliver exponential growth, higher than the industry Growth
- Plans, organizes, leads and controls sales growth, long-term business relationships and customer satisfaction with a multi-layer focus
- Explore new markets, new applications and new customers that align with company strategy
- Use professional concepts, through knowledge of products and applications, and company procedures to achieve results
- Assess the market and environment of customers and work through resources to formulate solutions
- Independently determine approaches and solutions to problems
- Effectively utilize and integrate with other organizations to increase productivity
- Role is to do business development and sales for embedded market covering Automotive, Camera, IoT, and Semiconductor and Multimedia verticals. Targeted customers for this position are mainly from East Coast and mid-West. The person has to travel as per the need. It’s preferable if the person is based out of Detroit.
- Primary responsibility is to increase market share & grow revenues.
- Responsible for developing new clients and opportunities in addressable & new market segments on the east coast and mid-west of the USA. The primary targeted markets are Automotive and Industrial.
- Responsible for identifying and developing solutions to address customer needs in specific segments in order to achieve the country growth objectives
- Research and build knowledge on specific issues impacting industry & analyze trends
- Requires to have in-depth understanding of industry and market conditions which drive the embedded business
- Set goals and objectives based on evaluation of account or industry potential or marketing program plans for specific products and/or industries
- Align country sales strategy to global sales strategy in a consultative role to the sales managers/country manager
- Would need to closely engage with Product line (PL) representatives to develop a revenue growth strategy for the individual PLs in the country
- Liason with industry platforms to build relationships and gain knowledge on specifics policies driving the business scenarios
- Responsible for developing, establishing, and on-going relationships between the company, strategic partners and customers. Provides business opportunity analysis, assesses potential markets, and develops projects for use in new marketing initiatives.
Reports to Global Sales and Business Development Head; Global Sales Head reports to CEO
Competitive compensation as per the industry standards
Joining time frame: ASAP