April 24, 2017
Pathpartner is a design services and solutions provider, headquartered in Bangalore India & US (Fremont, CA) and sales presence across the world (multiple locations in US, Europe, South Korea and Taiwan). Winner of NASSCOMM EMERGE 50 – 2010, PathPartner has been a Technology Company with approximately 200+ employees and offering software & hardware design services and licensing of software IP & systems solutions. The company is focused on multimedia centric embedded systems such as Mobile handset, Digital Home, Video Conferencing, Thin Client, Digital Video Surveillance, Machine Vision, Automotive Cision and Automotive Infotainment Pathpartner is specifically focused on niche multimedia technology such as video, audio & imaging and work spans across DSP algorithms, graphics, multimedia frameworks, application frameworks, operating systems (such as Linux, Android, WinCE etc), kernel, board support packages, device drivers and mobile applications. Specific example include camera sensors, 3D Video & Graphics, H.265, Machine Vision algorithms, Natural user Interface, Linux kernel and mobile applications to name a few. The company is deeply engaged into global embedded R&D ecosystem – early member of embedded vision alliance (an alliance of technology companies bringing vision capabilities to machines and devices around us), member of GENIVI (a global automotive infotainment alliance focusing on Linux based infotainment system) and member of Car Connectivity Consortium( a global consortium for integrating smartphones to car dash board) to name a few. The company is actively involved in several in house R&D to cater to emerging technologies and trends.
Customer base includes leading tier-1 semiconductor companies, smartphone and tablet OEMs, Consumer electronics & enterprise OEMs/ODMs and Operating System/Platform vendors across the globe.
Job Code: SR_DSP_Optz
Position: Technical Lead/Senior Engineer/Engineer: Image processing / Computer Vision algorithm Development/Optimization
Experience: 4-12 Years
- Must have exposure and development experience on one or more SIMD and VLIW architectures Preferably in any of the following architectures - ARM-NEON,TI C64x,EVE,Tensilica P6, Intel SSE/AVX, Qualcomm Hexagon
- Must have Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in Development, Porting and Optimization of Multimedia (Audio, Image & Video) algorithms
- Proficient in Intrinsic or Assembly based optimization methods using instruction pipeline and latency optimal designs
- Familiar in development of Multi-thread based designs for Multi-core systems
- Exposure to Software Processes, Configuration Management, Test Planning and Execution
- Leading team, planning and tracking of the tasks, technically guiding the team, experience of Customer interaction and managing deliverable.
The candidate should have a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.S/M.Tech degree in Signal Processing/ECE/CS with strong academic and industry background.