- To own and deliver tested work products for various multimedia and IoT projects.
- Software environment Linux, Android, sysbios.
- Testing audio codecs (ADC, DAC, etc.) subjective and objective quality.
- Multimedia, IOT, Product testing.
- Define, Design and Develop test cases, test infrastructure and automation for multimedia and IoT systems.
- Worked on audio & video codecs, knowledge at unit/standalone level and integration testing.
- Multimedia frameworks (Hands on evaluating) - ALSA, GStreamer, etc.
- Hands-on with system level testing including AVR & AV System in CE.
- Has designed & developed a Test Automation framework.
- Scripting and automation - C/C++, Shell scripting, Python.
- Well versed with evaluation Audio coding standards AAC, DTS, Dolby, etc. and evaluation of audio algorithms running on different hardware platforms.
- Experienced with setting up a CI system with tools like Jenkins, docker, bit bucket
- Hands-on with Multimedia Test Equipment and Tools - Gold wave, Audacity, Audio Precision, Tektronix, VQUAL and MTS4EA
- Hands-on evaluation with IOT Systems
- Good experience on evaluating microcontroller systems with peripherals WIFI, NFC, GPS, CAN, CAMERA, BT/BLE on various RTOS.
- Product Testing of IOT System - Device driver, Middleware, Application, AWS-Cloud.
Multimedia & IOT Test Architect
Date: May 29, 2019
Experience: 9 – 15 Years Domain expertise: Multimedia/AV System/Consumer Electronics Responsibilities: