April 24, 2017
Job Title: College Interns
This position is open to post graduate college candidates who were qualified through GATE/PGCET. A mentor will be assigned to assist him/her in doing their daily activities.
- MTech/MS Students in Medical Electronics.
- Knowledge of C Programming language.
- Familiar with Medical Devices Standards and Regulations.
- Good in fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures Knowledge of Micro Processor Architecture is essential.
- Good working knowledge of micro-controllers, ability to design and understand hardware designs
- Good and consistent Academic record is vital
- The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with real-time and/or embedded systems a definite plus.