April 24, 2017
PathPartner is 10 years old Technology Company focused on multimedia/convergence centric embedded systems such as Mobile handset, Digital Home Media, Portable Navigation Device, Video surveillance etc.
Our business model includes Design Services, System Solutions and Software IP for next generation convergence products in the above verticals.
Our customer base includes leading tier-1 semiconductor companies, Wireless mobile handset and CE OEMs/ODMs, Operating System/Platform vendors across the globe.
Our current staff strength is about 200+. PathPartner was founded in 2006 by experienced management team of another highly successful Technology company in India.
Co-founders of PathPartner were part of the founding team of Emuzed (a pioneer in mobile multimedia) and have held senior management positions previously. Emuzed was founded in 2000 and acquired (one of the very few highly successful Tech acquisitions in India) by Flextronics International in 2005.
Needless to mention, we offer commensurate compensation that is better than many Tier-1 & 2 IT companies in Bangalore and promising career growth options to our employees.
Our company web site: www.pathpartnertech.com
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Deal with employee requests regarding letters, HR issues, rules and regulations.
- Conduct initial orientation to new employees.
- Handling employee joining formalities and induction training.
- Employee database management in HRIS.
- Leave and attendance tracking.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the senior management team informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Managing training requests and schedules as per the business requirement.
- Assist HR Manager on other general human resources and administration matters.
- Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
- Coordinates employee recognition programs and events.
- Initiating the exit process and conducting relieving formalities.
- Responsible for accurate timely, quality inputs of the payroll -data to finance department for the successful delivery of Monthly Payroll.