- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing Image Processing, Computer
Vision, and Pattern Recognition algorithms.
- Exposure to Machine Learning/Deep learning projects are highly desirable.
- Strong Mathematical background, and understanding of the algorithmic concepts.
- Good programming skills in C/C++.
- Proficiency in using OpenCV, or similar Image Processing/Computer Vision libraries.
Experience in developing and optimizing computer vision algorithms on embedded
platforms with associated CPU, DSP and memory bandwidth limitations for real time
Industry experience in software development for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
Knowledge and experience in Computer Vision algorithms applicable for ADAS applications
like Lane Departure Warning, Pedestrian detection, Drive Fatigue detection, Surround
view/vision and Night vision etc.
Good communication, team, and presentation skills
Experience with version control and change control tools.
Experience Level – 2 to 6 years
Qualification: BE/M.E/M.S/M.Tech/PhD degree in CSE/ECE