April 24, 2017
Job Title: College Interns
This position is open to post graduate college candidates who were qualified through GATE/PGCET.
A mentor will be assigned to assist him/her in doing their daily activities.
Required Skills :
- Studying in BTech, MTech/MS Students in Electronics & Communication /Computer Science Engineering /Instrument /Electrical & Electronics
- GATE or PGCET qualified candidates
- Knowledge of C/C++ Programming language
- Awareness of MATLAB/Lab view/MATCAD tool
- Good in fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures Knowledge of Micro Processor Architecture is essential
- Aptitude for Continuous Improvement, Enhancing skills, and getting updated on emerging technologies are a must
- Good and consistent Academic record is vital
- Previous work or internship experience is a definite plus
- The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skill and good organization skills
- Be able to define, plan and implement general approaches and specific solutions
- Experience with real-time and/or embedded systems a definite plus.
- Previous exposure to with parallel programing (CUDA/GPGPU etc) would be an added advantage.