- Design and implement image signal processing (ISP) algorithms to improve camera quality such as 3A, demosaic, chromatic aberration correction, de-noising, sharpening, tone mapping etc.
- Contribute to Light's computational imaging ISP to enhance and add features for next-generation products.
- Characterize and optimize ISP for different configuration of products.
Qualification: B-Tech/BE/M-Tech/ME / Phd in Electronics and CommunicationKEY COMPETENCIES/Must have skills:
- Experience in camera phones / imaging.
- Experience on tuning Auto Exposure/AWB/AF algorithms and each block in ISP pipeline for mobile phone cameras with high mega pixel sensors, image quality analysis and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with image sensor technologies, digital cameras, optics, whole camera ISP pipeline and understand IQ trade-offs of different ISP blocks.
- Strong C/C++ programming
- Must have Image/Video Quality Debugging experience
- Platforms like Qualcomm, Freescale, TI, OMAP, NVidia.