- Research, evaluate, design and implement state of the art next gen camera imaging algorithms for automotive and IOT cameras
- Literature survey to identify potential algorithms and ability to adapt the algorithm to the target use case
- Work in developing and customizing algorithms like auto exposure, auto white balance, auto focus, high dynamic range imaging, low light enhancement, video stabilization etc.
- Work with software/ISP tuning team for algorithm tuning and optimization for cameras on embedded platforms
- Publish relevant work in international journals, conferences or apply for patents
- M-Tech/ME/MS/ Phd in Electronics and Communication, Electrical Engineering
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Strong C/C++ programming is must. Matlab/Python programming is bonus
- Strong fundamentals in digital cameras, image processing, color science, computer vision, signal processing, mathematical modelling, probability theory, linear algebra, physics etc.
Location : Bangalore/Kochi
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in digital consumer cameras/automotive cameras/machine vision cameras
- Experience in algorithms like 3A(AE/AWB/AF) algorithms and each block in ISP pipeline for consumer or automotive cameras.
- Relevant publications or patents
- Strong fundamentals in image processing, computer vision, signal processing, mathematical modelling, probability theory, linear algebra etc.
- Work experience on embedded systems based on platforms like Qualcomm, TI, Broadcom, Intel, NVidia.
- Hands on with single/multi camera calibration process
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player, self-motivated with passion for solving problems and work independently
- Passion for photography
- Worked on commercially available camera product
- Machine learning approaches for solving some of imaging problems
- Knowledge on GPU, DSP programming