Camera Firmware Lead
Date: June 23, 2021
Exp: 5-15 Years
- Ownership of camera and multimedia subsystem.
- Design and Develop the camera’s core application software stack for Android and Linux based platform.
- Design and develop camera peripherals and system-level software for automotive and embedded systems.
- Lead the team of 3 to 5 engineers.
- B-Tech/BE/M-Tech/ME Electronics and Communication, Electrical
- 5 years of relevant experience in Cameras, ISP, Video firmware development on Linux , Android etc.
- Experience with V4L2 frameworks, basic low-level protocols & drivers for I2C, SPI, UART etc.
- Experience with Android AOSP and Yocto build system
- Strong debugging and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong C/C++ programming is must
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of Camera pipeline stack, multimedia stack on Android or Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player, self-motivated with passion for solving problems and lead the team
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Hands on experience on embedded systems based on platforms like Qualcomm, TI, Broadcom, Intel, NVidia.
- Experience in digital consumer cameras/automotive cameras/machine vision cameras
- Knowledge of multimedia frameworks such as Android stage-fright, GStreamer etc.