- Very good in Core Java
- Good Knowledge in J2EE and web technologies. Good knowledge in AWS.
- Minimum 2 years of AWS experience
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture
Configuration and deployment experience in three or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, Elastic Beanstalk
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience building private AMIs on VPCs
- AWS EC2 / S3 / VPC / ELB / Redis / SQS and many other AWS Services as needed.
- Experience using DevOps stacks like Jenkins, Nexus, Chef, GitLab etc
- Overall Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
- Hands-on experiences with Lambda functions(plus)
- Taking ownership and acting with high sense of responsibility and urgency
Experience Level – 2 to 8 years
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech [CSE, IS, ECE] or MCA