- Work in end to end audio activities – Algorithm development, Optimization & integration to audio framework.
- Work with Tier-1 semiconductor clients
Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Qualification: Mtech Signal processing/ BTech EC
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include design and development of audio algorithms, optimize into different DSP architectures, integrate to audio frameworks etc.
- Must have exposure and development experience on audio codecs or audio post processing algorithms
- Experience in optimizing the audio algorithms into DSP platforms
- Experience in audio frameworks - ALSA, Hexagon framework –AFE
- Must have Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in Development, Porting and Optimization of audio Algorithms
- Proficient in Intrinsic or Assembly based optimization methods using instruction pipeline and latency optimal designs
- Very good problem solving, programming and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn and explore new areas
- Ability to work independently and contribute
- Willing to work at Client location / Onsite (domestic and international).