Location: California, US
Duration: 6 Months to 1 Year
Exp: 5+ Years
- 5+ years’ experience working on Android Audio user-space stack (Framework and Audio sub-system).
- 5+ years’ experience working on Linux kernel focusing on Audio drivers bring-up and debugging.
- 7+ years’ experience in embedded software development.
- Strong Java/C/C++ knowledge.
- Experience in OpenMax IL and AL and good understanding of decode/encode data pipeline.
- Experience with Android Audio sub-system/framework and ALSA layers.
- Familiarity with Audio protocols: I2S.
- BA/BS is required.
- MS or higher is preferred.