April 24, 2017
Pathpartner is a design services and solutions provider, headquartered in Bangalore India & US (Fremont, CA) and sales presence across the world (multiple locations in US, Europe, South Korea and Taiwan).
Winner of NASSCOMM EMERGE 50 – 2010, PathPartner has been a Technology Company with approximately 200+ employees and offering software & hardware design services and licensing of software IP & systems solutions. The company is focused on multimedia centric embedded systems such as Mobile handset, Digital Home, Video Conferencing, Thin Client, Digital Video Surveillance, Machine Vision, Automotive Cision and Automotive Infotainment Pathpartner is specifically focused on niche multimedia technology such as video, audio & imaging and work spans across DSP algorithms, graphics, multimedia frameworks, application frameworks, operating systems (such as Linux, Android, WinCE etc), kernel, board support packages, device drivers and mobile applications. Specific example include camera sensors, 3D Video & Graphics, H.265, Machine Vision algorithms, Natural user Interface, Linux kernel and mobile applications to name a few. The company is deeply engaged into global embedded R&D ecosystem – early member of embedded vision alliance (an alliance of technology companies bringing vision capabilities to machines and devices around us), member of GENIVI (a global automotive infotainment alliance focusing on Linux based infotainment system) and member of Car Connectivity Consortium (a global consortium for integrating smartphones to car dash board) to name a few. The company is actively involved in several in house R&D to cater to emerging technologies and trends.
Customer base includes leading tier-1 semiconductor companies, smartphone and tablet OEMs, Consumer electronics & enterprise OEMs/ODMs and Operating System/Platform vendors across the globe.
Job Code: SR_MA_Android
Work Location: Bangalore
- BE [CSE, IS, EEE or ECE] or MCA
- 3-6 years of relevant android application development experience
- Development of applications for Android based smart phones, TVs, tablets, signage and other embedded platforms.
- Experience in developing applications with complex and rich UI and custom controls for performance and efficiency.
- Experience with the Android SDK and J2ME/Java application development
- Android Mobile Consumer apps development experience.
Definite plus (need to have at least one of them):
- Expert knowledge in Java and Android SDK is a plus
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components (camera, gaps, etc.)
- with Data Interchange technologies such as SOAP, XML and JSON
- Understanding of underlying communication protocols and networking a plus (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP and REST)
- Ability to learn & embrace new app OS & runtimes (e.g Objective C, iOS and Java Android. J2ME, Flash/Flex, and so on)
- Source code control understanding (SVN)
- Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced, testdriven collaborative and iterative programming environment.
Skillset: Material Design, Android SDK, Android NDK, JNI, Native