- Camera sensor/Image Signal Processor (ISP) tuning for achieving best image quality for human vision and machine vision use cases.
- Debug image quality issues and fine tune ISP parameters based on specific customer IQ requirements
- Work in state-of-the-art imaging lab for camera characterization and tuning for various types of camera products
- Objective image quality evaluation and benchmarking using software like Imatest. Also, carry out subjective IQ evaluation for intended camera use cases.
- B-Tech/BE/M-Tech/ME / Phd in Electronics and Communication
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in cameras
- Strong C/C++ programming is must
- Knowledge on camera fundamentals, image processing, optics, color science etc.
Location : Bangalore/Kochi
- 3-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in digital consumer cameras/automotive cameras/machine vision cameras
- Experience in tuning 3A(AE/AWB/AF) algorithms and each block in ISP pipeline for consumer or automotive cameras with high mega pixel sensors, image quality analysis and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with image sensor technologies, digital cameras, optics, camera ISP pipeline algorithms and deep understanding of IQ metrics/evaluation methods and their trade-offs w.r.t. different ISP blocks.
- Strong C/C++ programming
- Work experience on embedded systems based on platforms like Qualcomm, TI, Broadcom, Intel, NVidia.
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player, self-motivated with passion for solving problems and work independently
- Image sensor driver development work experience
- Worked on commercially available camera product
- Worked with Asian camera module/optics vendors
- Passion for photography